• President, Resident/Fellow Council, 2014-2015 – Elected leader of all 450+ Residents and Fellows at Beaumont Health System • Certificate of Advanced Training in Medical Education, 2014 • Technology in Medical Education Committee • Medical Student Mentor for OUWB School of Medicine
Medical Student Researcher
June 2010 – June 2013
• Executed RSNA research project in the Department of Radiology. • “Value of 3Tesla MRI in Detecting and Targeting Lesions for Transrectal Ultrasound-Guided Biopsies in Patients with High Clinical Suspicion of Prostate Cancer.”
Clinical Research Coordinator
June 2007 – June 2008
• Coordinated several clinical research trials in the Section of Vascular Medicine, Heart & Vascular Institute. • Performed a variety of clinical tests with daily patient interaction. • Prepared scientific manuscripts for publication, and posters for presentation at medical conferences. • Attended Society for Vascular Ultrasound Annual Conference, June 2008, San Diego, CA.
The Princeton Review
October 2006 – June 2007
• Taught MCAT General Chemistry courses for classes ranging from 5 to 25 students. • Experience in lecturing, group facilitation, public speaking and interpersonal communication.
June 2005 – June 2007
• Researched at the Center for Cell and Developmental Systems Biology. • Carried out an independent project attempting to fine-map mouse genomic sequences among various strains identifying SNP’s and looking for a blood glucose level correlation. • Performed RNA and DNA extraction, cDNA production, NanoDrop Spectrophotometry, Real-Time PCR.
Kellogg School of Management
April 2006 – September 2006
• Downloaded and read through several hundred investment analysis reports from an online database that were focused on the biotechnology industry. • Coded articles based on focus, charge, and goal of analyst to determine how the analyst writes their reports in order to earn higher rankings.